As a thank you to early adopters and innovators who have helped us grow, people who purchased a device and activated an EyeQue account before February 1, 2018 will not be required to purchase a subscription. A subscription will be required for all new accounts activated on or after February 1, 2018. Any accounts created before February 1, 2018, but not yet activated on an EyeQue device, will have a one-year free subscription based on the date of activation.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue subscription service?
- How much does the EyeQue subscription cost?
- What is the usage policy of the EyeQue subscription?
- Why do I need a subscription?
- How does the subscription work?
- How do I start my subscription?
- I am an EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker customer. Will I need to purchase another subscription for my EyeQue Insight?
- Can multiple users share the same subscription?
- What happens when I cancel my Eyeque subscription?
- If I give an EyeQue product as a gift, will the recipient need to buy a subscription?