No; while EyeQue products can be shared with an unlimited number of people, each person must have their own active subscription. Subscribers must log into their unique account via the myEyeQue app prior to taking a vision test – ensuring test records are personal and accurate. Conversely, having more than one person test on a single account will result in inaccurate results.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue subscription service?
- What is the usage policy of the EyeQue subscription?
- Why do I need a subscription?
- How does the subscription work?
- How do I start my subscription?
- I am an EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker customer. Will I need to purchase another subscription for my EyeQue Insight?
- Can multiple users share the same subscription?
- If I cancel my subscription, will I still have access to my EyeGlass Numbers?
- If I give an EyeQue product as a gift, will the recipient need to buy a subscription?
- If I already have an EyeQue account, do I need a subscription?