Like the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker™, the EyeQue Insight stores all test results to the EyeQue Cloud™, our secure cloud data storage and processing server. To ensure the consistency and accuracy of data tracking, a separate account for each user must be established. If separate accounts are not established, the overall test results saved in the account will not be an accurate representation of the users visual acuity over time.
Articles in this section
- How does the EyeQue Insight work?
- What can I do with the results of the EyeQue Insight?
- What is visual acuity?
- Who is the EyeQue Insight designed for?
- Can the EyeQue Insight be used with children?
- Why do I need separate accounts for each family member?
- Is the EyeQue subscription service required to use the EyeQue Insigh?
- How much does the EyeQue Insight cost?
- What are the minimum smartphone requirements to use the EyeQue Insight?
- Why does the screen size of my smartphone have to be at least 4.7 inches?