The EyeQue Insight visual acuity screener requires a smartphone with the screen resolution of at least 300 pixel per inch (PPI) and a display screen size of at least 4.7 inches . The myEyeQueVA App supports both iOS or Android operating systems. Phones that do not have the correct display size or PPI will not be able to properly run the app.
Articles in this section
- How does the EyeQue Insight work?
- How long does the Insight Visual Acuity test take?
- What can I do with the results of the EyeQue Insight?
- What is visual acuity?
- Who is the EyeQue Insight designed for?
- I'm not very familiar with the US Visual Acuity scale. Can I change it?
- Can the EyeQue Insight be used with children?
- Why do I need separate accounts for each family member?
- Is the EyeQue subscription service required to use the EyeQue Insigh?
- How much does the EyeQue Insight cost?