The size of the phone’s display must be at least 4.7 inches or it will not properly attach to the EyeQue Insight™. Any screen that is smaller than 4.7 inches will not display properly when looking through the lenses of the EyeQue goggles.
Articles in this section
- How does the EyeQue Insight work?
- How long does the Insight Visual Acuity test take?
- What can I do with the results of the EyeQue Insight?
- What is visual acuity?
- Who is the EyeQue Insight designed for?
- I'm not very familiar with the US Visual Acuity scale. Can I change it?
- Can the EyeQue Insight be used with children?
- Why do I need separate accounts for each family member?
- Is the EyeQue subscription service required to use the EyeQue Insight?
- How much does the EyeQue Insight cost?