The EyeQue Insight is designed for anyone who wants to take an active role in vision health. For adults, the standard Snellen “Tumbling E” eye chart test will help determine their current visual acuity. For children, the gamified version of the Tumbling E eye chart is both a fun and exciting way for you to catch early signs of vision changes and track vision changes over time.
Articles in this section
- How does the EyeQue Insight work?
- How long does the Insight Visual Acuity test take?
- What can I do with the results of the EyeQue Insight?
- What is visual acuity?
- Who is the EyeQue Insight designed for?
- I'm not very familiar with the US Visual Acuity scale. Can I change it?
- Can the EyeQue Insight be used with children?
- Why do I need separate accounts for each family member?
- Is the EyeQue subscription service required to use the EyeQue Insight?
- How much does the EyeQue Insight cost?