The EyeQue Insight is designed for anyone who wants to take an active role in vision health. For adults, the standard Snellen “Tumbling E” eye chart test will help determine their current visual acuity. For children, the gamified version of the Tumbling E eye chart is both a fun and exciting way for you to catch early signs of vision changes and track vision changes over time.
Articles in this section
- How does the EyeQue Insight work?
- What can I do with the results of the EyeQue Insight?
- What is visual acuity?
- Who is the EyeQue Insight designed for?
- Can the EyeQue Insight be used with children?
- Why do I need separate accounts for each family member?
- Is the EyeQue subscription service required to use the EyeQue Insigh?
- How much does the EyeQue Insight cost?
- What are the minimum smartphone requirements to use the EyeQue Insight?
- Why does the screen size of my smartphone have to be at least 4.7 inches?