All new users of the EyeQue app are required to validate their email address. If you have not validated your email, you will not be able to be able to log into your account in the myEyeQue app or on the EyeQue website.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I access the myEyeQue app with my EyeQue account?
- I am not sure how to use the myEyeQue app; how do I get started?
- Why am I getting a "Network is not available" error message when I finish my vision test?
- Why do I keep receiving an "Oops" message when I open the myEyeQue app?
- I am in test mode and keep trying to see the red and green lines, but am having difficulty. What can I do?
- Why do I see blurry lines when I look into the miniscope? Is it supposed to be blurry?
- Why does the miniscope keep sliding around my smartphone screen?
- Why is my Android phone not listed as supported by the myEyeQue app?
- On iOS, why do I get a spinning icon at the end of the Vision Test?
- Why does the myEyeQue app say my phone is incompatible when your product page says it is?