The EyeQue miniscope is perfectly safe to use. While taking the vision test, your eyes are exposed to only the light from your smartphone's screen, which most consumers look at daily. The process itself is non-invasive. The miniscope is made from ABS plastic and comes with a soft silicone eyecup that gently fits over your eyes for maximum comfort.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop computer?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can I share my EyeQue miniscope with my friends and family?
- How should I store my EyeQue miniscope when not in use?