The EyeQue PVT is registered with the US FDA as a Class 1 medical device with a 510K exemption. The components of the PVT are the miniscope and the myEyeQue app. The PVT also is RoHS and CE certified.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop computer?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What does the confidence level mean?
- Can I share my EyeQue miniscope with my friends and family?