Currently, the miniscope is designed to work specifically with a smartphone. The latest list of supported smartphones and operating systems can always be found on our product page. EyeQue continues to test and calibrate the software to support the ever growing list of smartphones on the market. If you do not see your current smartphone on the list, check back or email email@example.com to ask if your phone will be supported in the future. As of May of 2017, we will no longer be testing and calibrating any phones not on the compatibility list made prior to 2016.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can I share my EyeQue miniscope with my friends and family?
- How should I store my EyeQue miniscope when not in use?