You can share your EyeQue miniscope with your friends and family, but currently each individual will need his or her own account and subscription to record and store their vision test results. If someone else uses your account, their results will create inconsistencies in your vision history and in your EyeGlass Number results. We require that you keep your account for your own personal use to create accurate vision records. Though the serial number can be used to create multiple accounts, each account will need their own EyeQue subscription. Only the first user will receive the first year of the EyeQue subscription service for free. Any accounts registered before February 1, 2018 will receive a lifetime subscription. Also, if you do want to share your EyeQue miniscope with others, we strongly suggest that you wipe the scope at the eye viewing end with soft anti-bacterial wipes before use.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop computer?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What does the confidence level mean?
- Can I share my EyeQue miniscope with my friends and family?