The EyeQue miniscope is an optical device and should be kept away from water and direct sunlight; the miniscope should be stored in its original casing while not in use. We recommend that you inspect the miniscope before each use to make sure that it is in a good condition. It is also suggested that you clean the miniscope's eyecup with a soft anti-bacterial wipe after each use.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can I share my EyeQue miniscope with my friends and family?
- How should I store my EyeQue miniscope when not in use?