The body of the EyeQue miniscope is made with ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic and weighs less than 1 ounce. The elastic band and soft eyecip are both made with high quality RoHS compliant silicone. If you have any allergic or negative reaction to the elements of the miniscope, you should discontinue use immediately.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can I share my EyeQue miniscope with my friends and family?
- How should I store my EyeQue miniscope when not in use?