Our patented optical design works with patterns generated on the myEyeQue app to reveal your refractive error. The inner-working of the the EyeQue miniscope is called the "Inverse Shack Hartmann" technique (US Patent #8783871). Check out our support page if you would like to learn more.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What is the difference between the Practice and Vision Tests?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can EyeGlass Numbers be used to order bifocal lenses?