It is up to you how you want to use the EyeGlass Numbers. We recommend using it for general tracking and assessment of your eyesight overtime. You can also send it to your eye care provider before your annual eye exam for evaluation. You can even use the numbers provided to order eyeglasses from online retailers that do not require an eye care provider's prescription certification.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What is the difference between the Practice and Vision Tests?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can EyeGlass Numbers be used to order bifocal lenses?