While we cannot delete your data from your account, the customer service team can make certain or all of your tests inactive. This means that those tests marked as inactive will not be used when calculating your EyeGlass Numbers. When this process is done, you will see your old data until you take at least one new vision test. If you had all of your tests made inactive, you will need to take 3 vision tests for a new set of EyeGlass Numbers to generate. If you wish to remove data points from your account, please contact the customer service team at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What is the difference between the Practice and Vision Tests?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can EyeGlass Numbers be used to order bifocal lenses?