The EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker is used only to screen and track refractive errors. Your eye doctor checks your eye health through a number of tests for conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, and other health issues during your eye examination. We recommend that you visit your eye care professional once a year to evaluate the state of your eye’s health.
Articles in this section
- What is a refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker a replacement for visiting my eye doctor?
- Does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker work for everyone?
- What are the benefits of using the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker in combination with visits to my eye doctor?
- Can I use the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker improve my eyesight?
- What is accommodation?
- What does accommodation have to do with using the EyeQue miniscope?
- What is a Spherical Equivalent?
- What is a diopter?
- How often should I take the EyeQue vision tests?