The EyeQue miniscope has an MSRP of $29.99 USD, not including shipping. The myEyeQue app is free to download through the Apple App or the Google Play store. Your purchase includes a one year subscription to the EyeQue subscription service that provides unlimited vision tests to track your vision, unlimited storage of all vision records, and EyeGlass Numbers. Users who have made an account and registered their miniscope prior to February 1, 2018 will receive an lifetime subscription. Any accounts registered after February 1, 2018 will have a free year of the EyeQue subscription service. After the first year of service a subscription, it will cost $4.99 for an additional year.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop computer?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What does the confidence level mean?
- What are the limits of the EyeQue Person Vision Tracker?