EyeGlass Numbers are a detailed set of measurements that are generated by the Personal Vision Tracker written in the same format as your doctor's eyeglass prescription.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop computer?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What does the confidence level mean?
- What are the limits of the EyeQue Person Vision Tracker?