The best place to find information about these topics, please refer to the support section of the EyeQue website. You can find articles and links to videos to learn more about your eyes and the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker. We will continue to add new content and resources to inform and education vision as well as the proper use of EyeQue solutions.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What are the Quick and Full Tests? Are they different?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- How do I know if my test results are accurate?