With the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker you are tracking your refractive error. Refractive errors occur when the eye cannot focus on images on the retina, resulting in blurry vision. You may know this as nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and astigmatism. The EyeQue vision test does not provide any other information on eye health or conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, nerve or retinal issues.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What are the Quick and Full Tests? Are they different?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- How do I know if my test results are accurate?