Your pupillary distance, or PD, is the distance between the centers of your pupils; the black center dots in your eyes. Your PD is measured in millimeters (mm) and most adults have a PD between 54mm to 74mm. Orders placed within the EyeQue store will receive a PD ruler with the Personal Vision Tracker. For instructions on how to use the PD ruler, please visit our support page.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What is the difference between the Practice and Vision Tests?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can EyeGlass Numbers be used to order bifocal lenses?