The EyeGlass Numbers that are generated by the Personal Vision Tracker are not Rx prescriptions. An Eye Care professional does not administer the EyeQue test; you personally do and may make errors while using the PVT. While tracking your vision using the EyeQue PVT can reveal changes and fluctuations in your refractive errors, we recommend that you receive annual professional healthcare provider vision exams to diagnose any eye health problems.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What is the difference between the Practice and Vision Tests?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- Can EyeGlass Numbers be used to order bifocal lenses?