EyeQue's Full Test is designed to take about 5 minutes per set (right eye and left eye) once you are familiar with the procedure; the Quick Test will take about a third of that time. Your first Full Test will take approximately 15 minutes as you get a hang of things. As you do become more familiar with the test, you will become faster and better leading to better results. We require 3 to 6 sets of vision test results before generating a set of EyeGlass Numbers so make sure to take breaks while testing.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What are the Quick and Full Tests? Are they different?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- How do I know if my test results are accurate?