EyeGlass Numbers is our trademark for final processed measures based on the refraction error measurements and tests taken. You cannot use the EyeGlass Numbers for ordering contacts because glasses rest about 12 millimeters from your eyes while contacts rest directly on your eyes. This distance difference requires a somewhat different calibration and the EyeQue miniscope is currently tuned for eyeglasses. Because of this calibration, the EyeQue miniscope is aimed at creating eyeglass refraction measurements (Sphere, Cylinder, & Axis).
Articles in this section
- Where can I get a basic understanding of vision concepts, refraction errors and how the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works?
- What am I tracking with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is vision tracking and why should I track my vision?
- How does the EyeQue Miniscope work?
- What are the Quick and Full Tests? Are they different?
- What information does EyeQue's vision Test give me?
- What is Pupillary Distance (or PD)?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What can I do with the EyeGlass Numbers?
- How do I know if my test results are accurate?