Based on our study, the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker works for almost everyone, but there are some exceptions. Some people cannot see the pattern on the vision test due to small pupils, amblyopia and visual field defects. Others will have trouble relaxing their eyes' natural focusing system which can lead to highly inaccurate vision test results. People with color blindness can also have difficulty with the test. We do not recommend the Personal Vision Tracker to those with medical conditions affecting their eyes and eyesight.
Articles in this section
- What is a refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker a replacement for visiting my eye doctor?
- Does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker work for everyone?
- What are the benefits of using the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker in combination with visits to my eye doctor?
- Can I use the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker improve my eyesight?
- What is accommodation?
- What does accommodation have to do with using the EyeQue miniscope?
- What is a Spherical Equivalent?
- What is a diopter?
- How often should I take the EyeQue vision tests?