The EyeQue's Personal Vision Tracker is meant to help keep track of your eyes' refractive error; it is not meant to be a therapeutic tool. Please visit your doctor if you have any concerns regarding your vision or your eye health.
Articles in this section
- What is a refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker a replacement for visiting my eye doctor?
- Does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker work for everyone?
- What are the benefits of using the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker in combination with visits to my eye doctor?
- Can I use the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker improve my eyesight?
- What is accommodation?
- What does accommodation have to do with using the EyeQue miniscope?
- What is a Spherical Equivalent?
- What is a diopter?
- How often should I take the EyeQue vision tests?