For best results, we recommend that you take the EyeQue vision test at least 4 to 6 times every 6 months to obtain a new set of EyeGlass Numbers. However, there are various conditions where you may want to take tests more often. There is no limit to the number of times you can take the test, but don't forget to see your doctor once a year to check on your eye health.
Articles in this section
- What is a refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker a replacement for visiting my eye doctor?
- Does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker work for everyone?
- What are the benefits of using the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker in combination with visits to my eye doctor?
- Can I use the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker improve my eyesight?
- What is accommodation?
- What does accommodation have to do with using the EyeQue miniscope?
- What is a Spherical Equivalent?
- What is a diopter?
- How often should I take the EyeQue vision tests?