If you wish to use your miniscope with multiple people, each user must have their own account. Your EyeGlass Numbers are produced from your account's data and if multiple users are using the same account, that data is going to be skewed. Combining tests from multiple accounts will create bad results and inaccurate EyeGlass Numbers. You want the results you receive to be yours and yours alone, not an amalgamation of multiple users. If you want to let someone try your miniscope without making a new account, have them take a test in Quick Test mode since those results do not count toward your final EyeGlass Numbers. Only Full Tests are used to calculate EyeGlass Numbers.
Articles in this section
- What is an EyeQue account?
- How do I create an EyeQue account?
- Why do I need to verify my email address?
- I did not receive my validation email, what can I do?
- Does each User need their own EyeQue account or can everyone use the same account?
- How do I switch between user accounts on the myEyeQue app?
- How can I access my EyeQue account?
- Help; I tried to register my device and my serial number isn't working.
- Can I use my EyeQue account on another supported smartphone?
- I forgot my password! What should I do to retrieve it?