Unfortunately you are not able to delete or deactivate your account at the current moment. Our staff is working very hard on it, but the solution is not available just yet. There is a workaround to disassociate your information from your account, but this will not delete the information from our server. Note, we are able to delete any uploaded prescriptions from our server. Before you disassociate your information from your account, contact email@example.com with your account information and someone from customer service will remove the requested information. Any Full Tests taken with the myEyeQue app cannot be deleted and will be kept on our server. Please note that we do anonymize all vision information collected by the myEyeQue app and may use that data to help us research a deeper understanding of human vision. We at EyeQue value your privacy and will never identify any personal data.
Articles in this section
- What is an EyeQue account?
- How do I create an EyeQue account?
- Why do I need to verify my email address?
- I did not receive my validation email, what can I do?
- Does each User need their own EyeQue account or can everyone use the same account?
- How do I switch between user accounts on the myEyeQue app?
- How can I access my EyeQue account?
- Help; I tried to register my device and my serial number isn't working.
- Can I use my EyeQue account on another supported smartphone?
- I forgot my password! What should I do to retrieve it?