Unfortunately, you are unable to use the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker with a tablet at this current moment. This is primarily because the device is calibrated to work specifically with a smartphone device. A tablet also has a larger surface area that, when using the device, can cause unnecessary accommodation while using the device. Your non-testing eye may stray during the test and skew your final results. While we wish to support tablets in the future, they are currently not supported.
Articles in this section
- What smartphones are current supported by the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- I have an iOS/Android based tablet; why can't I use it with the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- How do I start an EyeQue vision test?
- How do I restart an EyeQue vision test?
- Where can I download the myEyeQue App
- Can I delete the myEyeQue app from my smartphone? Will it delete all my data?
- Why do I need an internet connection to take the EyeQue Full Test?