An EyeQue account is a secure online space to store and retrieve all of your vision records. This can include EyeQue vision test results, EyeGlass Numbers and any of your prescriptions from your eye doctor if you've uploaded them. The EyeQue account enables you to see a graphical interpretation of your refractive error over time.
Articles in this section
- What is an EyeQue account?
- How do I create or register an EyeQue account?
- Why do I need to verify my email address?
- I did not receive my confirmation email, what can I do?
- Does each User need their own EyeQue account or can everyone use the same account?
- How do I switch between user accounts on the myEyeQue app?
- How can I access my EyeQue account?
- Help; I tried to register my device and my serial number isn't working.
- Can I use my EyeQue account on another supported smartphone?
- I forgot my password! What should I do to retrieve it?