Yes, you are able log into your account on any supported smartphone. As long as you download the myEyeQue app on the new device and it is supported by our app you'll be able to log in and see your account data as well as take more Full or Quick Tests. You do want to make sure to log out of your account before switching back to your primary smartphone device. This will help prevent mixing up of data and will protect your privacy.
Articles in this section
- What is an EyeQue account?
- How do I create an EyeQue account?
- Does each User need their own EyeQue account or can everyone use the same account?
- How do I switch between user accounts on the myEyeQue app?
- How can I access my EyeQue account?
- Can I use my EyeQue account on another supported smartphone?
- I forgot my password! What should I do to retrieve it?
- Can I still access my Eyeque vision test results and EyeGlass Numbers even if I stopped using the device and app?
- Can I permanently deactivate my account?
- What internet browser is comptaible with the EyeQue website?