Shipping and handling charges for all orders are based on the weight of the products ordered. The more products added to the cart, the more the shipping will cost based on the total weight of the product in the cart. Customers can choose between a flat rate shipping via USPS or ship via UPS through their shipping rates. Orders that are shipped outside of the United States may be subject to both customs and administrative fees that are charged by the consignee's country. These fees are not covered by the shipping and handling fees charged by EyeQue and are the responsibility of the consignee.
Articles in this section
- What Payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Do you accept either HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards?
- What is the cost for shipping and handling? Are there any additional costs?
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
- What is your return policy on the EyeQue miniscope?
- How can I track my order?