The best way to get started is to review both of our training videos. Start with the instructional how to video then watch the tips and tricks video to get a better understanding on how the Personal Vision Tracker works. To get the best test results, the myEyeQue app requires some instruction. It's best to watch the instructional video before attempting to take your first vision test.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I access the myEyeQue app with my EyeQue account?
- I am not sure how to use the myEyeQue app; how do I get started?
- Why am I getting a "Network is not available" error message when I finish my vision test?
- Why do I keep receiving an "Oops" message when I open the myEyeQue app?
- I am in test mode and keep trying to see the red and green lines, but am having difficulty. What can I do?
- Why do I see blurry lines when I look into the miniscope? Is it supposed to be blurry?
- Why does the miniscope keep sliding around my smartphone screen?
- Why is my Android phone not listed as supported by the myEyeQue app?
- On iOS, why do I get a spinning icon at the end of the Vision Test?
- Why does the myEyeQue app say my phone is incompatible when your product page says it is?