The best way to get started is to review both of our training videos. Start with the instructional how to video then watch the tips and tricks video to get a better understanding on how the device works. To get the best test results, the myEyeQue app requires some instruction. It's best to watch the instructional video before attempting to take your first vision test.
Articles in this section
- I am not sure how to use the app; how do I get started?
- Why am I getting a "Network is not available" error message when I finish my vision test?
- Why do I keep receiving an "Oops" message when I open the myEyeQue app?
- Help; I tried to register my device and my serial number isn't working.
- I am in test mode and keep trying to see the red and green lines, but am having difficulty. What can I do?
- Why do I see blurry lines when I look into the miniscope? Is it supposed to be blurry?
- Why does the miniscope keep sliding around my smartphone screen?
- Why is my Android phone not listed as supported by the myEyeQue app?
- Why does the myEyeQue app say my phone is incompatible when your product page says it is?
- Why does the myEyeQue app ask if I have a screen protector on my device?