Don't panic, you might just need to double check the numbers and letters in the serial number that you received. A common error is confusing a Zero for an "O," an "I" as a 1, or even a "W" as two "Vs." If you feel that, after trying the alternate letter or number, that the serial number is in correct, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer support team will be happy to help you further.
Articles in this section
- What is an EyeQue account?
- How do I create an EyeQue account?
- Why do I need to verify my email address?
- I did not receive my validation email, what can I do?
- Does each User need their own EyeQue account or can everyone use the same account?
- How do I switch between user accounts on the myEyeQue app?
- How can I access my EyeQue account?
- Help; I tried to register my device and my serial number isn't working.
- Can I use my EyeQue account on another supported smartphone?
- I forgot my password! What should I do to retrieve it?