Don't panic, you might just need to double check the numbers and letters in the serial number that you received. A common error is confusing a Zero for an "O," an "I" as a 1, or even a "W" as two "Vs." If you feel that, after trying the alternate letter or number, that the serial number is in correct, please contact email@example.com and the customer support team will be happy to help you further.
Articles in this section
- I am not sure how to use the app; how do I get started?
- Why am I getting a "Network is not available" error message when I finish my vision test?
- Why do I keep receiving an "Oops" message when I open the myEyeQue app?
- Help; I tried to register my device and my serial number isn't working.
- I am in test mode and keep trying to see the red and green lines, but am having difficulty. What can I do?
- Why do I see blurry lines when I look into the miniscope? Is it supposed to be blurry?
- Why does the miniscope keep sliding around my smartphone screen?
- Why is my Android phone not listed as supported by the myEyeQue app?
- Why does the myEyeQue app say my phone is incompatible when your product page says it is?
- Why does the myEyeQue app ask if I have a screen protector on my device?