Don't panic, you might just need to double check the numbers and letters in the serial number that you received. A common error is confusing a Zero for an "O," an "I" as a 1, or even a "W" as two "Vs." Also, make sure that you have the correct app installed on your smartphone for the EyeQue device you are going to use. If you use the serial number for the Personal Vision Tracker on the Insight app then it will not work; the same goes for the inverse. If you feel that, after trying the alternate letter; number or app, that the serial number is in correct, please contact email@example.com and the customer support team will be happy to help you further.
Articles in this section
- What is an EyeQue account?
- How do I create or register an EyeQue account?
- Why do I need to verify my email address?
- I did not receive my confirmation email, what can I do?
- Does each User need their own EyeQue account or can everyone use the same account?
- How do I switch between user accounts on the myEyeQue app?
- How can I access my EyeQue account?
- Help; I tried to register my device and my serial number isn't working.
- Can I use my EyeQue account on another supported smartphone?
- I forgot my password! What should I do to retrieve it?