Most people with refractive errors report seeing blurry lines. Those with astigmatism may even encounter curved lines at certain angles. The appearance of the lines (sharp or blurry) does not have a significant impact on the quality of the vision test results. One can still adjust the line spacing to get a maximum overlap.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I access the myEyeQue app with my EyeQue account?
- I am not sure how to use the myEyeQue app; how do I get started?
- Why am I getting a "Network is not available" error message when I finish my vision test?
- Why do I keep receiving an "Oops" message when I open the myEyeQue app?
- I am in test mode and keep trying to see the red and green lines, but am having difficulty. What can I do?
- Why do I see blurry lines when I look into the miniscope? Is it supposed to be blurry?
- Why does the miniscope keep sliding around my smartphone screen?
- Why does my Android smartphone not work with the Personal Vision Tracker?
- On iOS, why do I get a spinning icon at the end of the Vision Test?
- Why does the myEyeQue app say my phone is incompatible when your product page says it is?