In order to keep the miniscope from moving around your smartphone screen, we've incorporated a micro-suction surface on the bottom of the base tube. In order to keep that surface clean, we placed a protective cover over the bottom of the device. Make sure that this cover has been removed before placing it on your smartphone's screen and then use the supplied elastic band to secure the miniscope to your screen. Please be sure to store the miniscope in it's original casing with the plastic cover replaced when not in use to prevent the micro-suction tape from becoming dirty, resulting in loss of grip.
Articles in this section
- I am not sure how to use the app; how do I get started?
- Why am I getting a "Network is not available" error message when I finish my vision test?
- Why do I keep receiving an "Oops" message when I open the myEyeQue app?
- Help; I tried to register my device and my serial number isn't working.
- I am in test mode and keep trying to see the red and green lines, but am having difficulty. What can I do?
- Why do I see blurry lines when I look into the miniscope? Is it supposed to be blurry?
- Why does the miniscope keep sliding around my smartphone screen?
- Why is my Android phone not listed as supported by the myEyeQue app?
- Why does the myEyeQue app say my phone is incompatible when your product page says it is?
- Why does the myEyeQue app ask if I have a screen protector on my device?