The Visual Acuity test varies depending on whether you are taking the kids version of the test or the adult test. Both tests take under about 2 minutes depending on how well you are taking the test. If you are taking the test well, the test will speed up. When this happens you will not complete the full line of Es shown on your smartphone's screen. If you are having trouble in correctly identifying the Es on the screen you will either have to complete the full line or the test will end. The process is the same for the right, left and dual eyes as well as within the kid or adult test. Since the kids version of the test is gamified it does slow the test slightly, but only slightly.
Articles in this section
- How does the EyeQue Insight work?
- How long does the Insight Visual Acuity test take?
- What can I do with the results of the EyeQue Insight?
- What is visual acuity?
- Who is the EyeQue Insight designed for?
- I'm not very familiar with the US Visual Acuity scale. Can I change it?
- Can the EyeQue Insight be used with children?
- Why do I need separate accounts for each family member?
- Is the EyeQue subscription service required to use the EyeQue Insigh?
- How much does the EyeQue Insight cost?