No, all Kickstarter backers of the Personal Vision Tracker will never be required to purchase a subscription. Those users will always be allowed to have a grandfathered account. If you did not create an account with your Kickstarter PVT, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Kickstarter backer number and your EyeQue account email. Once received we'll convert your account from standard account to a grandfathered account. This can only be done for the first account made with the serial activation number included with your PVT. Any other accounts made with that number will require a subscription to be purchased for the account.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue subscription service?
- How much does the EyeQue subscription cost?
- What is the usage policy of the EyeQue subscription?
- Why do I need a subscription?
- How does the subscription work?
- How do I start my subscription?
- I am an EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker customer. Will I need to purchase another subscription for my EyeQue Insight?
- Can multiple users share the same subscription?
- What happens when I cancel my Eyeque subscription?
- If I give an EyeQue product as a gift, will the recipient need to buy a subscription?