The rebate will be issued to you in the form of a Master Card Rewards rebate card. The name on the card will be the same as the name on the billing information provided to EyeQue. Each card has an expiration date stamped of when the card expires. Unlike a gift card, the value on the rebate card must be used before that expiration date. If you have any other questions regarding the rebate card, please call 800-286-9146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How does the Mail-In rebate plan work?
- How long do I have to submit my rebate?
- Can I submit more than one rebate?
- I didn't receive an offer code for the rebate; what is the code?
- How do I receive my rebate? Does it expire?
- How can I track the status of my rebate?
- Do I need a computer to apply for a rebate?