While the Personal Vision Tracker can measure the refractive error of your eyes, there is a limitation to what range it can measure. Users who have a spherical measurement of +8.00D to -10.00D are within the limitations of the PVT. Those users with current prescriptions outside of that range may not receive a proper reading of their hyperopia or myopia. It can be off by up to +/- 0.50 to 1.00 diopters. Those users who also have a cylinder up to -4.00D are also within the limitations of the PVT. Those with a cylinder above -4.00 diopters may not receive a proper reading of their eyes as well. The axis readings of a user's eyes are not affected.
Articles in this section
- What is the EyeQue Miniscope?
- What is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
- What is refractive error?
- Is the EyeQue Miniscope safe to use?
- Is the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker approved by the FDA?
- Can I perform tests with the EyeQue miniscope with a tablet, laptop or desktop computer?
- How much does the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker cost?
- What are EyeGlass Numbers?
- What does the confidence level mean?
- What are the limits of the EyeQue Person Vision Tracker?